- Power of Attorney Signings
- Will and Trust Signings
- Car Title Signings
- DMV (Dept of Motor Vehicle) Paperwork
- Adoption Paperwork
- Hospital Signings
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Senior Independent Living
- Rehabilitation Centers
- Jail Signings
- Loan Signing Agent - Real Estate
- Buyers Signings
- New Construction Signings
- Seller Signings
- Refinance Signings
- VA/FHA Loans
- HELOC (Home Equity Line of Credit)
- Reverse Mortgages Signings
- Reverse Mortgage Applications
- Deed Signing
- Loan Modifications
Most Attorney's have an in house Notary, but there are always times when it is after or before their hours of availability. Or maybe their Notary is on vacation. Let us know how we can help!
College may require certain documents, financial or other forms be Notarized. You can download the document from our site or upload your own.
Washington State has approved Remote Online Notarizations. What is that? In a nutshell, both of us enter a special Secure Platform online. (computer or smart phone!)
Our Mission is to make sure no one takes advantage of our Seniors. This is so personal and is why we started.
Mobile Notary Public
It can be so frustrating. You need a Notary, which used to be so easy to find at your local Bank. Not any more.